April 22nd marks the 42nd annual Earth Day observance. Earth Day was founded by Senator Gaylord Nelson and was first organized in 1970 to promote ecology and respect for life on the planet as well as to encourage awareness of the growing problems of air, water and soil pollution.
At New Life, we are committed to being good stewards of the environment. We have been manufacturing high quality, sustainable workstations for over 20 years.
We take the highest quality original Steelcase panels and restore each piece to factory original quality and blend them with new and recycled components such as worksurfaces, file pedestals and binder bins. The finished product is a new, eco-sensible workstation that looks great!
Going green is something that most companies try hard to achieve. At New Life Office, it comes naturally because we have been doing it for the last two decades. Our refurbished workstations can help contribute points toward Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) projects or simply move you closer to your goal of sustainability.
Here are some great reasons to go green with workstations from New Life Office.
- Service. Same day drawings and quotes.
- Value. Our rates run at 50% of typical showroom-new office furniture.
- Quality. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Style. Our designers have years of experience in customizing colors to match your office space. We enhance original Steelcase designs and focus on current design trends.
- Customer Service. You will have several contacts who are able to help with all of your needs. This ensures a timely response to quotes, questions and concerns.
- Peace of Mind. Confidence in knowing that you are being provided with a high-quality, cost-efficient, sustainable product.
- Sustainability. Each workstation diverts approximately 300 pounds of waste from landfills. We will buy back product at the end of its useful life cycle. All metal components will either be reused in another project or recycled. All other components that are able to be recycled are done so as well…a true closed loop system. All paint and adhesives used are low VOC (volatile organic compounds). Laminate is Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified.
Call New Life Office today for your free consultation. We are confident that you will be pleased with our outstanding product and customer service.